xxxSky Canopy & Aerial Tram
St. Lucia, WIBack to Excursion Results
Get a unique perspective on St. Lucia's rain forest from high above the ground.
Get a unique perspective on St. Lucia’s rain forest from high above the ground.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin with a 30-minute journey through the countryside to the Rain Forest Sky Rides Eco Park.
- Strap on your harness and experience a trial run on a zip line after a safety briefing.
- Board the aerial tram which will take you through the rain forest to the top station where you disembark.
- Enjoy a 30-minute hike through the thicket of the rain forest to reach the first sky canopy platform.
- Feel the exhilaration as you glide across the canopy from platform to platform. Enjoy fantastic views of Gommier and Chatannier trees, the north side of the island, the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea as you soar along 10 zip cables.
- Hike to the top station of the aerial tram where you will board an open-air gondola for a relaxing ride to base surrounded by the beauty and tranquility of nature.
Note: Minimum age is 14 years; maximum weight is 300 lbs. This is a very active excursion; guests must be physically fit and fit into harness in a safe manner.
Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted on this excursion. Closed-toe walking or hiking shoes are required.
Long shorts or trousers are highly recommended (no skirts or dresses). Long hair must be tied back and sunscreen, insect repellant and a camera are recommended. Bottled water is included.