Famous Homes & Hideaway Cruise
King'S Wharf, BermudaBack to Excursion Results
Enjoy a narrated cruise along Bermuda?s coastal waters viewing exclusive homes and tranquil hideaways.
Enjoy a narrated cruise along Bermuda’s coastal waters viewing exclusive homes and tranquil hideaways. On this excursion you will:
- Let your Captain entertain you with historical facts and stories about the island along the way.
- See charming, pastel-colored colonial homes steeped in history and the luxurious homes of the rich and famous along Millionaire’s Row.
- Listen as your Captain points out the homes of movie stars Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, playwright Eugene O’Neal, and the pioneer of Texas Instruments James Martin, among others.
- Discover island hideaways which are only accessible by boat.
- See classic landmarks such as Gibb’s Hill Lighthouse, the oldest cast iron lighthouse in the Western Hemisphere, and learn about Bermuda’s flora and fauna as you gently cruise Bermuda’s exquisite turquoise blue waters.